Effective as of 22 June 2017
- What you’re consenting to
- Collection of your information
- Use of your information
- Transfer to other countries
- Explain the way we use your personal information in order to provide great services;
- Ensure you understand which personal information of yours we collect, how we do it and what we do — and what we don’t do — with it;
- Establish boundaries that we follow when we handle your personal information.
Protecting your personal information is our priority. We hope this helps you understand how your information is handled. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using or interacting with any of our services, you are consenting to:
- the transfer of your information outside the country of your residence;
- the collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information, including for advertising-related purposes.
We may collect numerous kinds of information to operate effectively and to provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this information directly (we ask you to); we get some of it by recording how you interact with the services; and we may obtain certain data from third-parties. Please know that the information listed here serves only as an example and we may gather additional personal or non-personal information.
Anonymous information does not, on its own, permit direct association with you, as it is not unique. Most of the time it’s demographic information, such as (but not limited to) age or gender.
Personally identifiable information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personally identifiable information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
If you purchase our products and services or make other payments through our services, we collect billing information. We may collect, store and process your debit or credit card details (e.g. card type, number and expiration date) and other financial data that our partners or we need in order to process your payment. We may also collect some personally identifiable information or transaction history, all of which are necessary to make the payment. In addition, our partners may provide us with more information about you, such as a unique identification token that enables you to make additional purchases using the details they’ve stored.
This information is not inherently tethered to you, but may be used to identify you with very good accuracy. This category includes usage statistics, logs and information about your device’s hardware and software. We may collect information about the time when you were using our services, details about the queries you performed, your IP address, type of device you’re using, device attributes and others.
Various third-parties may collect information about you and choose to share it with us. Please refer to their privacy policies to find out how they collect, use and share such information.
Consistent with the permission you give us to collect information about you, we may use the information, including your personal information:
- to operate our websites and applications and deliver the services you have requested;
- to share data with third-parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, arrange for deliveries or ensure service operation in other ways;
- to keep track of customers’ behaviour in our services in order to deliver tailored content and create personalized experience and advertising (including for third-party products and services);
- to ensure technical functionality of our services, develop new features and services and improve existing ones and to analyse your behaviour in our services by gathering additional data regarding the use of our services;
- to communicate with you for the purposes related to our services including via emails, text messages, notifications or other forms of messages;
- to inform you of products or services available from us and our affiliates, to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered and to send you marketing and promotional content;
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud; and
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us,
- protect and defend our rights or property; and,
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our customers, or the public.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100 % effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of user information.
We may display advertisements from third-parties and other content that links to third-party services. We cannot control how these services handle your information and we cannot be held responsible for their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and use your information.