Weʼve created these guidelines to ensure the correct use of our company trademarks. We want our brand to be strong and recognizable within the community and avoid potential conflict that could confuse the customers, so weʼre publicly sharing this information on how to use our trademarks.
If you have any questions about the use of our trademarks or your use case is not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are the sole owner of the trademarked terms listed below. Theyʼre our intellectual property and are covered by related laws. This allows us to protect our trademarks for the benefit of everyone involved with our company, meaning the public should be able to recognize when it is dealing with official Fisir Technologies representation.
covering all derived terms, e.g. Fisir Technologies or Fisir ID
non-exhaustive list; TM — trademark
You may use any of these trademarked terms in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, web articles, seminars, or conferences without our written consent provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title (e.g. “Implementing single-sign-on in applications for the XYZ platform using Fisir ID™”).
- The use reflects favorably on both us and our services.
- Your name and logo appears more prominent on all of the materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The trademarked term follows the capitalization structure indicated above.
- Retain the ™ symbol on the right shoulder of the mark. In a longer publication where our trademarks are mentioned more than once, the ™ symbol is preferred to appear only next to the first mention of the particular trademark.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement is included on the publication and on all related materials (e.g. “XYZ is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Fisir Technologies.”).
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of the ownership of our trademark(s) (e.g. “XYZ is a trademark of Fisir Technologies.”).
Our logos are characteristic visual representations of our company and services. You are not permitted to reproduce our logos in any medium without previously obtained written approval.
Withdrawal of authorization
We reserve the right to withdraw the authorization to use our trademarks at any time and in our sole discretion. We may ask you to cease using our trademarks; if you refuse to comply within a reasonable period of time, it will be considered as a trademark infringement.